Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fuck The World Through The Holes In Your Favorite Jeans











This break has been the ultimate battle between good and bad situations. Don't worry I wont bore you with the details, but just for arguments sake, aren't breaks supposed to be relaxing? Coming back to San Francisco from San Diego (my hometown) I just felt relief, like I just escaped a psych ward and now I can just chill on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas with a margarita.. or something.

Usually I'm the type of person of person that can still be overly happy and annoyingly positive despite the way life can fuck you sometimes (excuse my french). However this time I decided its much easier to just not.

I will take a couple days to be pissed off and then I'll go back to being annoying and happy, but today? Today I'm fucking the world back. I guess fucking the world means taking one of my favorite pair of black jeans and ripping them to shreds. As if the world cares and is saddened by the fact that I would do such a horrible thing. If anything I was doing my self an injustice, but actually it made me feel better. I was soo bored of the same old shit, and guess what ?! even after ripping up my favorite jeans... I survived! and not only did I survive, I dig these punkish, rocker, ripped jeans better anywhoo. And after making that revelation I was back to being happy old annoying lex. you should try it!

Be Divine,

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment