Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Inspiration; Solange Know..le's She's All That


 

You know how when like you get really inspired by something or someone and its frustrating because you don't know how to express it?, Well this might show bad blog writing skills but I think even by the end of this post you still wont fully understand how inspired I am by the one and only Solange Knowles! Ok lets try examples: Like when your at the club and your JAM comes on and suddenly its like no one else is there but you and you start dancing like... Well.. Like no one else is there, or when you see a women walking down the street that looks absolutely fabulous and you just want to run in the middle of traffic and tell her that you literally just want to be her? Well these are both horrible examples but anyway Solange does both of those things for me.
She totally invented the instruction manual for how to be yourself and express all your creative weirdness, and I want her to give it to me! Not only is she the creative directer for Puma shoes, she directs her own music videos with the music that she writes, creates visual masterpieces and coriographs her own moves, but she is just COOL .. like naturally, and we all know thats rare. I mean can I even put her on the same spectrum as Beyonce?, Its like comparing Apples and oranges really.
From her Wild Afro and funky dance choreography to her bright and crazy yet well polished fashion I cant help but want to embody all things crazy and funky about me also. I don't know if you have noticed but I basically copy her, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, the hair is just a start. Just you watch in a couple years or so you wont be able to tell who the real Solange Knowles is.
Some people are just born to inspire and Ms. Knowles has got my creative juices runnin!

Be Divine,
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment